LTEto5G’s “Africa LTE Market Opportunity” report analyzes emerging opportunities in Africa region. Combining detailed market forecasts for key 4G LTE markets in the Africa region with market insights and outlook, key indicators and analysis for additional countries, and profiles of emerging demographic and services opportunities, the research is an indispensable source of strategic market information for telecom operators, Network vendors, Smartphone manufacturers and software vendors already active in the African markets, and others seeking to understand opportunities in this fastest growing and rapidly expanding LTE market in the world.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current state of high speed mobile network (4G LTE) demand in African markets?
- How can operators leverage 4G LTE services to capture new revenue streams in the consumer and enterprise segment?
- What strategies can 4G LTE network vendors and services companies adopt to tap into opportunities in the African markets?
- What are the emerging new 4G LTE markets in African markets?
- What are the key trends and developments, and how will they impact 4G LTE adoption, usage and spending in African markets?
- What are the competitive positions of 4G LTE network vendors and services companies in the African markets (market shares and strategies)?
- What is currently on the CEO’s agenda vis-à-vis 4G LTE in African markets?
- What are the prospects for SDN/ NFV for 4G LTE in African markets?
For more information (to BUY/ get TOC and sample pages) of this Research, please – write to – editor ( @ ) LTEto5G.com